CommitteeAnti Ragging Committee
9762863505 902852089493708789809689126036ANTI-RAGGING CELL
As per the order of Supreme Court of India, ragging constitutes one or more of any intention by any student or group of students on:
- Any act of Indiscipline, Teasing or Handling with Rudeness.
- Any act that Prevents, Disrupts the Regular Academic Activity.
- Any activity which is likely to cause Annoyance, hardship, Psychological Harm or creates Fear or Apprehension.
- Any Act of Financial Extortion or Forceful Expenditure.
- Any Act of Physical Abuse causing Assault, Harm or danger to Health.
- Any Act of abuse by spoken words, emails, SMS or public insult etc.
- Any Act of injury or infringement of the fundamental right to the human dignity.
- Any Act of Wrongful Confinement, Kidnapping, molesting or committing unnatural offences, use of criminal forces, trespass or intimidation.
- Any unlawful assembly or conspiracy to ragging.
Punishment to those found guilty
Any student or group of students found guilty of ragging in the campus or even outside the campus shall be liable to one or more of the following punishments
- Debarring from appearing in any sessional test / Board Examination
- Suspension from attending classes and academic privileges
- Withdrawing scholarships and other benefits
- Suspension from the college for a period of one month
Objectives of Anti Ragging Committee
Anti-Ragging Committee will be the Supervisory and Advisory Committee in preserving a Culture of Ragging Free Environment in the college Campus. The Anti-Ragging Squad- office bearers will work under the Supervision of Anti Ragging Committee and to engage in the works of checking places like Hostels, Buses, Canteens, Classrooms and other places of student congregation. Anti-Ragging Committee will be involved in designing strategies and action plan for curbing the Menace of Ragging in the college by adopting array of activities.
Responsibilities of Anti Ragging Squad
Anti-Ragging Squad will be working under the Monitoring of Anti Ragging Committee and will seek advice from the Anti-Ragging Committee. The functions of Anti-Ragging Squad will be to keep a vigil and stop the incidences of Ragging, if any, happening / reported in the places of Student aggregation including, Classrooms, Canteens, Buses, Grounds, Hostels etc. The Squad will also educate the students at large by adopting various means about the menace of Ragging and related Punishments there to. A gamut of positive reinforcement activities are adopted by Anti-Ragging Squad for orienting students and molding their personality for a better cause. They shall work in Consonance and Guidance of Anti Ragging Committee.
|Name of Member
|Ms. Barwal S.B.
|Director with Chairman
|Mr. Alkute P.P
|Mr. Mate Vijay
|Ms. Kadam pallavi
|Teaching Staff representative
|Ms. Rupali matade
|Ms. Sayyed tarnnum
Ladies Teaching Staff
|Ms. Shinde S.P.
|Non-Teaching Staff representative
|Mr. Pathare P.V.
|Ms. Holkar poonam
|Mr. Khendake sanket
Get In Touch
Location: Shaneshwar nagar, vasant tekadi, savedi, Ahmednagar
Telephone: 02412421154, Mob : 9960529436
Toll Free Number : 1800-180-5522
College Hours: M-F: 10am - 5pm